POINT REYES STATION VILLAGE ASSOCIATION MINUTES Feb. 14, 2018
Acknowledgments and heartfelt condolences to Rhonda 6:35 Call to Order- Ken Levin
November & December minutes approved without objection Treasurers report.
1. ALLIANCE OF COASTAL MARIN VILLAGES- KEN LEVIN
Town Hall Meeting to review and discuss ACMV recommendations, 2/212/21 – PRSVA website has groups recommendations – will be printed. Senator McGuire/Dennis Rodoni/Agency Reps identified concerns/complaints about issues around tourism. Formed a better working relationship between village associations and agencies.
3. C STREET UPDATE- Ordinance has satisfied Coastal Commission, soon to be voted on by BOS. We need to go.
4. SPECIAL DISTRICT GROUP MEETING UPDATE- PAMELA BRIDGES
4-5 exploratory meetings. What people perceive as needed. How it would be funded, structured? HHS- Bathroom, Pool, Parking. Boundary? Sales tax increase – incorporate? Examples: IPUD, PBUD
2. SAFE TO SCHOOLS UPDATE- Meeting provided concept plan and invited community input. Comment cards will be collated and results distributed. Ken: A community project to fix the west side of the school path might work best.
5. DESIGN REVIEW- ROY PITTS –
A) Brickmaiden starting construction.
B) 4 lots sold on C street pasture to developer. Questions re: his plans. How to maintain rural values vs urban subcontractor values.
C) Suggests reviewing community plan. If we do, update or change it? How? Group needs to vote – the plan is not a one man or a few men plan. Must be approved by the group.
D) Roy suggests relying on Marin County Map Viewer Historical map, can find street lights, zoning of lots, use permits. Need to keep track of building permits.
ANNOUNCEMENTS – Loreen Jackson Community Development Agency will be scheduling 3 meetings in Pt. Reyes Sta. to discuss water issues, 1st = March 25, 2017
Mark: Main Street Moms petition to push forward on signing deal to purchase Coast Guard Housing.
Dues are due $20.00
Move to adjourn 8:10 Approved without objection.
Comments are closed.