POINT REYES STATION VILLAGE ASSOCIATION AGENDA
THURSDAY AUGUST 9th 6:30 pm
Dance Palace Church Space
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1) PLANNED FERALHOOD- KATHY RUNNION
2) PRSVA PROPOSAL TO COUNTY - PAMELA BRIDGES / MIKE MCCLASKEY
Proposal to use county-owned 2 acre parcel on Mesa Rd to build additional public bathrooms with proper handicap access, waterless urinals and space for public parking. Establish walking path/ sidewalk on Mesa Road.
3) TOT2 - UPDATE AND DISCUSSION-
4) SHORT TERM RENTAL- DRAFT ORDINANCE AND UPDATE FROM BOS MEETING 7/31/18- Merit Hearing on 8/7/18
5) COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT -KEN LEVIN- MARK SWITZER
Informational. What is it? What could it provide? For whom? PRSVA will send rep to meeting with County this fall.
6) WALNUT PLACE - MARK SWITZER
Update on nighttime lighting issue
7). AFFIRMATIVE FAIR HOUSING MARKET EFFECTS ON PT REYES AFFORDABLE HOUSING - MARK SWITZER
8) DESIGN REVIEW
Roy Pitts has volunteered to join the Design Review Committee. Needs membership approval - per bylaws.
Caltrans Green Bridge Meeting - to present their chosen alternative 3A
September 6, 6pm, Dance Palace Community Center
Comments are closed.