Village Association November Minutes
POINT REYES STATION VILLAGE ASSOCIATION
November 9th, 2017
Call to Order 6:30- Ken Levin
Minutes of Oct meeting approved- Melanie/Bonnie
1. Coast Guard Update- Randall Fleming
Discussion of RFP- Review for Proposal
Group will be taking a tour of property soon.
2. IA meeting on Fire Safety
Scheduled for March
PRSVA iis supportive and offers assist to cohost, help as needed
3. Commons update- Mark Switzer
Working on trimming down and clarifying costs of management of the commons.
Discussing ground cover
4. Parking on C street -Tom Quinn
Discussion of requirements of Coastal Commission
5. Alliance of West Marin Coastal Village Associations-Ken
Group is discussing the Impacts of Tourism on our Villages
Format being used is assessing Short term / Long term problems
- Need to enforce 'what's on the books’ according to various Community Plans.
-Parking / Speeding position paper has been completed by the group.
Also working on
- garbage and toilets
- signage and sandwich boards
Comments are closed.