POINT REYES STATION VILLAGE ASSOCIATION
JANUARY 9, 2020 MINUTES
Call to Order: 18:32
November minutes approved without objection Treasurers report
• DESIGN REVIEW REPORT – Steve Antonaros
Update, county has purchased the property from CG. Asked agencies to submit proposals
for managing and owning it. Clam and EDEN will be submitting joint proposal. Staff will make recommendation to BOS, possibly by Mar 1st. Clam and Eden are asking for support letters from individuals. Copy of sample letter distributed.
Motion: Mark. Propose PRSVA consider reaffirming support of CLAM & Eden. Motion, Second, approved without objection.
3. MEMBERSHIP DUES UPDATE — Ken – Action item: increase to $30?
Ken proposed increasing to $40 a year. Added expenses anticipated.
Several motions made and Points of Order clarified. Final motion: Roy: Move to increase dues to $40 a year with provisions for hardship. Second: Mark. Vote deferred until February meeting to give required notice to membership in order to change Bylaws.
4. CSA/D RODONI SUBCOMMITTEES – Update Peggy & Ken Levin - Short discussion of structure of committees.
ADJOURN 7:56. Motion: Mark, Second Steve. Passes without objection
Respectfully submitted, Peggy Day
POINT REYES STATION VILLAGE ASSOCIATION MINUTES NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Call to Order 6:36 (Peggy Day & Pamela Bridges presiding) Approval of October minutes
1. Design Review Report – Roy Pitts
2. “COASTAL PLEDGE” COMMITTEE –Laura Arndt, Peggy Day, Committee working on campaign to educate local businesses, residents, and visitors about ways to minimize impact of tourism on downtown PRS.
3. FILMING RESTRICTIONS IN POINT REYES – Ken and Peggy working on new guidelines for filmmakers in PRS. Concerns and history discussed.
4. OFFICER ELECTION – Without objection, slate approved. Officers: President, Ken Levin, Vice President, Pamela Bridges, Secretary, Peggy Day, Treasurer, Laura Arndt.
Meeting adjourned at 7:42